leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOGR Swedish Yellow Brigade work in progress on musketeers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Models & Painting Japanese
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick.G

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject: FOGR Swedish Yellow Brigade work in progress on musketeers Reply with quote

My take on the Swedish Yellow Brigade. I don't like or want them all in yellow uniforms as reading I have done so far "suggests" they wore yellow. I also want to be able to morph them into a different army so I'm hoping they look a bit generic for this period.

von Lucky

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good, a less than uniform suits this period (I think of them more as football supporters in the way they look). Who makes these figures?

(Topic could also be moved.)
Mick.G

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, the figures are Testudo, now sold by Khurasan in the USA. I found them while browsing through Madaxeman's list of 15mm suppliers. I really like their appearance - I just hope I can do them justice with paint.

I realise now that I posted in the wrong place - oops!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Models & Painting Japanese All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: