leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wargaming Online Traders You Recommend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
von Lucky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Wargaming Online Traders You Recommend Reply with quote

I was in a discussion with Andrew S on Sunday on the best source for X-Wing miniatures. He hadn't heard of Book Depository and I didn't know about The Combat Company.

I told Andrew I'd post a link on the forum, so here's the link to X-Wing miniatures on Book Depository:
http://www.bookdepository.com/search/advanced?seriesId=86259

I find the categorisation not the best, so sometimes you'll need to search for a particular class ship (i.e. "B-Wing") in "toys" if you can't find it in that link. Sometimes particular models are out of stock, so it can be a little hit and miss. I like it for the cost and delivery is usually pretty good.

Posting the link it occurs to me that this could be a thread about wargaming online traders you recommend. Feel free to post links to online stores you've found to provide a large range, are cheap or provide excellent customer service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: