leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I did a Stubsy - 2 Bolt Action Campaign Books

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> 20th/21st Century
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cawdorthane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: I did a Stubsy - 2 Bolt Action Campaign Books Reply with quote

I excitedly put my new "Ostfront" and "Duel in the Sun - North Africa" campaign books on the shelf tonight and found myself wryly muttering "snap...." These cost over $50 on Book Depository as a pair but I would be happy to part with them for $40 ONO.

On that topic, I am out of action for the April and May LoA meetings, but if someone is up for a game of Bolt Action 2e in June, that would be fab too.

cheers
Mark[/i][/i]
von Lucky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly free (too far in the future). I have 1000 points of early '44 British Commandos in Italy that stumbled through a 2e game last year. I could easily scale that back to 750 points if I drop the Sherman and Staghound and then they can fit in anywhere before Normandy.

Maybe 2 versus 2 at 1500 points each side? You run fun multi-player games (hint, hint).

Last edited by von Lucky on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cawdorthane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good Karsten

I can do mid to late War Germans, Russians and Brits too

cheers
Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> 20th/21st Century All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: