leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WW1 Suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> 20th/21st Century
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: WW1 Suggestions Reply with quote

Hi All..

I have a small dilemma, and I was hoping for maybe a few suggestions as I'm way out of the war gaming scene... so any thoughts are welcome.

I have bucket loads (100's and 100's and more 100's...) of 15mm peter pig ww1 figures, French, German (1916+), and British fully painted but.. completely unbased that have been sitting in boxes for years and I've got no idea what to do with them... I feel guilty as hell because its a huge waste i.e. an old project that I almost completed but never got to finishing... but yet so close.

I own no bases for them... as I never decided on any system to use them for?

Anyway as above any thoughts taken on board.
leadgend

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you asking for what rules to base them up for or are you looking to sell them or something else?
Martin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leadgend wrote:
So are you asking for what rules to base them up for or are you looking to sell them or something else?

Rules to base them Django. I don't even know anymore, I keep coming to a blank cause its way more then a fow ww1 army or 3 (not that I have lists nor played that before, but it will be).

Is there anything sorta idk - more simple, beer and pretzels like (even if not strictly ww1?? - see im lost)
Martin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These might be what I'm looking for?

http://www.fireandfury.com/playtestww1/ww1.shtml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> 20th/21st Century All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: