leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vicotry of Valhalla. A June 18th SAGA Event!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Ancients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pip

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Vicotry of Valhalla. A June 18th SAGA Event!! Reply with quote

Attention SAGA Warlords! It's here!
Victory or Valhalla 2017 - A SAGA Event!!
When: Sunday, 18th of June. 9:30 am - 5pm. (This is a LoA meeting day)
Where: Club Tivoli. 291 Dandenong Rd, Windsor. (League of Ancients club rooms).
How much? $25. This will get you three games of SAGA and, if you pay your entry fee by Sunday, June 4th, you'll receive a free set of limited edition Victory or Valhalla measuring widgets and fatigue tokens! Ya'll like shiny new stuff yeah?
Here is the players pack so you can begin to plot the slaughter if your enemies!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6NPUtRKDPt7M25VaGZZeWRLQUk/view

Any questions? Feel free to either PM or email me at philhaintz@gmail.com
Hope to see all you murderous warlords there!!
Pip.
Pip

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello SAGA warlords! An update on the limited edition swag up for grabs at Victory or Valhalla 2017. Here are the first pics of the measuring widgets and fatigue markers each player will receive if they pay their entry fee before the 4th of June. What we have here is an L measuring widget, as well as another measuring widget with M, S, and VS all in one! Plus, you'll get 10 fatigue markers as well as both measuring widgets too! And, it's all part of your entry fee! Guys and gals, it's not often you get something just for rocking up for an awesome day of SAGA. Enter now!!
Pip.
[img][/img]
Pip

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello SAGA Warlords!! Pip here with another Victory or Valhalla update. With the measuring widgets currently being made for all those warlords who answer the call for V&V, I have a little sneak peak of the (work in progress) trophies I'm making that will be up for grabs at V&V.
There will be 7 trophies up for grabs from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, to best sports and best painted, etc. As the old saying goes, "you've gotta be in it, to win it", so if you want a chance to take home one of these lovely trophies, get those warbands painted and secure your spot today!!
Deezal

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great! I'll be there Pip Smile

Cheers

Deez
Pip

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello SAGA Warlords!! Just a reminder for those who are wishing to attend Victory or Valhalla on Sunday, June the 18th and want FREE limited edition V&V swag, your entry fee must be in by Sunday, the 4th of June. This will guarantee that you get shiny swag at the start of the event.

Any hassles or questions? Then please contact me via the details in the players pack. Payment details for the event can also be found in the players pack.

Cheers,
Pip.
Arrey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pip wrote:
Hello SAGA Warlords!! Pip here with another Victory or Valhalla update. With the measuring widgets currently being made for all those warlords who answer the call for V&V, I have a little sneak peak of the KW Finder (work in progress) trophies I'm making that will be up for grabs at V&V.
There will be 7 trophies up for grabs from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, to best sports and best painted, etc. As the old saying goes, "you've gotta be in it, to win it", so if you want a chance to take home one of these lovely trophies, get those warbands painted and secure your spot today!!

That looks so cool!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Ancients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: