leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DBMM on 16th July - Early German vs Middle Imperial Roman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Ancients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: DBMM on 16th July - Early German vs Middle Imperial Roman Reply with quote

Looks like our DBMM games have become a regular monthly thing.

Last month we had a ripper of a battle with the Crusaders pulling out a win against the Seljuq Turks. Things were looking good for the Turks but leading with a general has advantages and risks. A badly timed 1-6 saw the Turkoman ally-general dying, breaking his command and leading to cascade command breaks taking the army. A bit of bad luck maybe, but both sides had taken heavy casualties. It was a fun and close battle.

On Sunday 16th July the Early German (Martin and Craig) are facing off against the Middle Imperial Romans (Michael) in a large 500 point battle.

We have spots for anyone that wants to join us and take a command. No previous experience is required so if you are not playing in the Napoleonic competition and you are after a game throw your name in the thread.

The plan is to arrive around 10:00 to set up and start rolling dice by 10:30.

Charles and Ewan are still maybe's but if they do turn up we may well be running a second game.
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, slight change in armies. It is now Early German vs Middle Imperial Roman.
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game is all set and one thing I can say is, a 500 point Early German army is HUGE!

If anyone is looking for something to do I am sure we can free up a command for someone to take.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Ancients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: