leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Odins Onslaught. Sunday, 18th Feb. A farewell to SAGA 1.0.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Ancients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pip

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Odins Onslaught. Sunday, 18th Feb. A farewell to SAGA 1.0. Reply with quote

Attention Warlords! -Event Cancelled!!
Not busy on Sunday, the 18th of February? In Melbourne that day? Keen to live on in SAGA immortality after crushing all those that oppose you? Well don't wait for that axe to go blunt! Come along to ODINS ONLAUGHT and secure your journey to Valhalla!

Odins Onslaught is a casual SAGA event that I'll be running to see out SAGA 1.0, and to welcome, and discuss hype around SAGA 2.0. Here's some preliminary info for those who skim their forums.

When: Sunday, 18th of February 2018
Where: Club Tivoli, Windsor, Melbourne.
How Much?: $20. That gets you 3 games of SAGA and a chance to win some shiny prizes!

Players Pack is here: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fs%2Faib46i2ymjm4xmv%2FOdins%2520Onslaught.docx%3Fdl%3D0&h=ATMcCAThd2lERcF_J2Xh88I9jO1l3kr9ysgcCRer-lPxt8cKirQryMX-H6u3fo_QbTuhM10OV1iJc2YUP2wvaR0k9CpM37iU2Z_gVikgfe-7toDFQ0H1LQoJ-ypceF672lcr1GlnsjPQp0KWMASiNvgcokvNKZ3XF7IAtvomLZt9RjLX7xmmIi2u2nU4TUdMdIweWMDOACABXFcpxvHBMjlBGLPxpcf0mSfkb2duiUqc2qQK8xDNPaAbcD0fySQ8Lzy81Q

Get along people and lets give SAGA 1.0 the farewell it deserves!!

Cheers,

Pip

Last edited by Pip on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
leadgend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great Pip, I'm in!
leadgend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tournament has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. Anyone planning to play is of course welcome to turn up anyway and play some SAGA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Ancients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: