leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M&T or Black Powder Napoleonics for 15 July at the LoA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Napoleonics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cawdorthane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: M&T or Black Powder Napoleonics for 15 July at the LoA Reply with quote

I am up for a game of either M&T or Black Powder Napoleonics (15 or 28mm) next Sunday at the LoA. Any non-FoGNers out there?

cheers
Mark
von Lucky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only played 1-2 games of either, but have the rulebooks (so can do some brushing up of rules). You'll need to supply all figures, and obviously happy to share commands, etc. (and I've no preference for either system).

I only have a game of DBA against M. Bornstein - I'll see if I can move that to an earlier start (as opening of the Tivoli is 9:30).
Cawdorthane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's give BP Napoleonics a go then. I have 15mm French and Saxons so we could do an 1806 fight (pretend the Saxons are not wearing Shakos).

I would offer you your choice, but it will be simpler if I say that I will play the French! I will email you the lists I have prepared for both sides in case I can tempt you...

cheers
Mark
von Lucky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. Happy not to have the French.

Michael can start early, so I will be done by 11:00, but probably earlier 10:30ish).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Napoleonics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: