leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confrontation on Mar 16th?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bishnak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Confrontation on Mar 16th? Reply with quote

Is anyone interested in a game of "Confrontation: Age of the Rag'narok" at the March 16 club meeting?

The rules are available for download at:

http://joomla2.confrontation.fr/images/stories/media/C4_Starter_SetUS_web.pdf

It's a good, fast, brutal game with plenty of action and some subtle tactics (that might not be apparent on first reading). I have plenty of minis, haven't used them for a little while, and would be happy to break them out for a game.

I have Goblins (Uraken - Japanese themed), Mid Nor (Evil) Dwarves, Tir Na Bor (Good) Dwarves, Lions of Alahan (Chivalrous Good Humans), Alchemists of Dirz (Techno evil humans), and Wolfen (oversized humanoid wolves). Large armies of all.

Any takers? Smile

bish
bishnak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now lined up a game of FPGA instead for the Mar 16 meet, so apologies to anyone that might have been interested.

But if anyone is interested in a game for another time, drop me a line and we'll organise something.

bish
Cawdorthane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh Andrew,

I would be interested in trying this some time. I bought the rules a while back and have some painted Wolfen figures with more underway. So please keep me posted.

cheers,
Mark R
dapooley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the new pp rackham confrontation?
Cawdorthane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think so - I bought it mid last year and the rules came with 3 Wolfen and 4 or 5 Dirz swordsmen IIRC.....

Cheers,
Mark R
bishnak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dapooley wrote:
this is the new pp rackham confrontation?

Correct. Although in my case I'd be using my self-painted metal minis I already have. But yes, using the new rules.

I personally think the PPP stuff is a good idea. It lets people get involved with minimal effort. So time can be spent actually playing, rather than assembling and painting. And for those with limited time (like myself), it allows you to play this game, but also be able to paint other minis and play other games as well due to the time saving. Smile

bish
Cawdorthane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, my figures were unpainted unassembled and so I have had the pain/fun of putting them together....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: