leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dystopian wars- October meeting 2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mercwithamouth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:22 am    Post subject: dystopian wars- October meeting 2015 Reply with quote

g'day, I'm new to the league and was hoping to organise a game of dystopian wars at the October meeting, say 1000p? anyone interested?
Guy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Welcome to the club. D-Wars seems to be growing in popularity at the club. A number of us are playing a campaign and are likely to be playing games associated with that next time, but it's quite likely that we'll have an odd number of players (I think the LoIS player at least said won't be around) so there should be someone up for a game. Suggest you bring your fleet along and you'll probably get a game. We should know better nearer the time. What nation do you play?
Guy
mercwithamouth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guy, I've got about half a dozen fleets actually, but more than likely I'll be bringing along the FSA. or maybe Japanese, I'm a bit whisical like that Smile
mercwithamouth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bringing along a buddy of mine as well who also play DW, he'll have either a French or a Black Wolf fleet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: