leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from Spain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmkinki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:05 am    Post subject: Greetings from Spain Reply with quote

Hello friends!

I'm Jose Manuel from Spain. First of all, please forgive me for my bad English.

I'm solitaire wargamer. I have played wargames for 10 years or more. I usually play other types of games Euro, and strategy games, but wargames only can play in solitaire.

As far as I know, there isn't many solitaire wargames about ancient battles, perhaps Field Commander Alexander from Dan Verssen Games.

I have tried other games in solo mode as Men of Iron from GMT, but games with solo rules are better!

Best regards,

Jose Manuel
Richard Gordon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Jose Manuel, good to hear from you. Good luck with the solo wargaming. Are there no other gamers in Spain you can play with?

Cheers,
Richard
jmkinki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Richard!!

Yes, here there are some clubs and wargamers. However, my own circunstances push me to play solo. I have 4 childrens and I have enough free time to go out all evening...

I have adapted my hobby to my free time. I have my game mounted in a tray. If I have 30 minutes, I take the tray and play 1-2 game turns, and continue in other moment.

As far as I see this forun is mainly focussed at miniatures wargames. Do you play other wargames (counters or cards ones)?
Richard Gordon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I play only figure games on tabletop. But other members of the club are more adventurous and do more varied things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: