leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buying Bases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:58 am    Post subject: Buying Bases Reply with quote

Looking to get a bunch of bases for my ancient Greek army. Going to need a few different sizes, in quantity.

Looked at various places that do lasercut wood or plastic bases. Some magnetised, some not. I've got magnet sheet, so I can do it myself if I find the bases. Trouble is, postage from the UK or US is often more than the bases that I want to buy.

Anyone planning to do an order anytime soon and want to split the postage? Or able to suggest somewhere better to order from?
Richard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get mine from Olympian , no overseas postage and quick turn around
mark_ecc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just ordered from these guys in Adelaide about a month ago.

http://www.back2base-ix.com

Was very quick and I thought the pricing was ok. They'll do whatever size you want in 3mm MDF. I wanted a heap of 50mm x 50mm for a big 28mm army. They arrived within a couple of days. As Australia Post is now officially f&@$?@, Express Post was only a couple of dollars more, and it was simple.

I didn't bother comparing prices between them and UK and USA as these guys came highly recommended to me by others, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to be getting anything from the UK or US in under a week, even if it is a couple of dollars cheaper.

Good luck Very Happy
Tyler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have ordered from Olympian in the past. Don't know why I thought that they don't sell bases any longer. Now that I know otherwise, they'll do.

A couple people have mentioned Back 2 Base-ix, here, on the MK forum, email. I'll keep them in mind as an alternative.
Steven Neate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use back-to-base-ix and buy quite a variety of bases in various shapes and sizes. There service is excellent.
David Inglis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ignore this
Richard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhahahaha , God I love your posts . Especially because so many are written in Daveinese
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: