leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ADLG outside the League

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Ancients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:54 am    Post subject: ADLG outside the League Reply with quote

With the Saga tournament next month, it will be a while before I'm able to play much ADLG again. But I really enjoyed my two games on Sunday, and would like to get more in.

I'm currently painting Kyrenian Greeks (or Cyrenian Greeks, depending on how you feel about translating the ancient and modern Greek alphabets). I've bought enough miniatures to do a few variations on the list. Eventually I aim to have it all painted and be able to play a few slightly different versions of the army, before moving on to the next project. But I would like to get a couple games in early on, to let me know what I should aim to get painted by November. And simply because I'm enjoying it so much.

So, would anyone be up for a game of ADLG outside the normal club meetings? With the proviso that my army is only half painted, and I would need to either borrow an army, or borrow enough troops to fill out my Kyrenians?

Would be happy to play at someone's house, at Games Lab in the city, at a Monday Knights meeting. The smaller size of the ADLG table means that I could even host at my place, I believe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> Ancients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: