leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index leagueofancients.org.au
League of Ancients

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olympian Games being good humans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:14 am    Post subject: Olympian Games being good humans Reply with quote

This might seem like a small gesture, but I appreciated it.

Ordered some wood and magnet bases from Olympian Games for my ADLG armies. Reasonable prices, normal postage, all fine. Have ordered from them in the past.

Got an email from Dean at Olympian today, letting me know that the postage was $9 cheaper than is normally the case, and that I could take a $9 discount off my next order.

$9 isn't a lot of money, but there was nothing in the world to stop Dean just pocketing the savings and never telling anyone. I would have had no way of knowing. Plus, he doesn't know me. Doesn't have any reason to care. I'm just one more customer on the internet. So it was nice that he decided to make the effort to write an email, pass on the savings, treat his customers nicely.

Just wanted to tell you guys, in case anyone is ever tossing a coin to decide who to buy laser cut bases, or whatever else, from. This guy's good.
Richard Gordon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one.

Dean was also good to me earlier this year too when I ordered some figures for FOG R. He had to order them from his supplier but they messed him around and they only arrived after the tournament. He gave me the option of not taking them as he realised I no longer needed them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    leagueofancients.org.au Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: